Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Monday and a package

I am so effing tired.

Everyone here is talking about the late nights they've been pulling recently because of Budget season, but with all the kids, I basically feel like I gave up sleep several years ago and never looked back.

The thing is though, when other people are whining about how hard they have it, they don't want to be diminished, and chances are, they don't care how late you stayed up with your kids.  So...I just say wow like they want, stifle my yawn and move on.

Story of my life.

Anyhow, my bridesmaid dress arrived in the mail this morning, and I am terrified to try it on. It is chiffon, and it has cross body pleats, which I am certain will open up to highlight any protrusions (post baby pouch). Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment