Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Today is a day for music.

It's sunny, clear, and  beautiful.

Allergies suck.

On the upside though, I got my shot today. Got one last week. Hoping to get one on Friday.

If I go through and get one shot per week, I'll be done in October, which is just stupid. I'm hoping I can blow through the first several by doing two a week and maybe finish in August or September so I can get on maintenance because this once a week stuff is crap.

Today:
Breakfast: 3 pieces Jones sausage (250 calories), black coffee
Lunch: salad with chicken, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and black olives w/ oil and vinegar (no carbs so far!)
Bvg: green tea
Snack: 1 pack TJs wasabi seaweed
Dinner: turkey and veggie chili (no beans), w/ guac and fake cheese and a few plantain chips
Bvg: 1 glass wine

Yesterday:
Breakfast: Larabar, black coffee
Lunch: Giant salad w/ eggs, chicken, guac, greens, tomato, mushroom
Bvg: green tea
Snack: 1/4 cup pistachios
Dinner: grilled chicken drumsticks, carrots, peas
Dessert: Literally one bite of brownie and one bite of coconut ice cream

So yesterday was Ben and Jerry's ice cream day. My kids insisted, and I can't be the food police all the time. After I doled out appropriate amounts to the kids, I left a tiny bit for myself because I don't want them to see me as someone who is so diet obsessed that I won't eat something like that. I want to be a healthy example. So I had a teensy bit.I probably could have axed dessert or at least the pistachios in retrospect, but I think the dessert part was a good example.

Yesterday I did manage to do Mutu core/squats, but that's it. I didn't get around to my bench press and lats yesterday.

Today I've done half my Mutu work. I also hope to run one mile, finish mutu, and do my bench and lats. Upper body work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment