Thursday, April 23, 2015

My neck went out yesterday, and it sucks.

I'm here at work with a heating pad on. Booo.

I'd take off, but I basically have no time yet and need to hoard it until some of my time gets replenished in May, which fortunately isn't that far away.

It will definitely put a crimp in my workout routine, stretching aside.

Bfast: A few pieces of lox (mostly for anti-inflammatory  benefit) and black coffee
Lunch: turkey, avocado, and a little mayo rolled up in nori, also a few pistachios
Bvg: green tea
Dinner: I'm hoping to talk everyone into ordering Pio Pio. Messed up neck=no cooking.
Bvg: wine
Supplements: gonna do 2 turmerics today for pain, then mg/ca/d/k/pso/fo at night.

Yesterday:
Bfast: none? Black coffee
Lunch: big no carb salad
Snack: none
Dinner: chicken, sweet potato, asparagus, a little mashed potato, some avocado, and a dash of pulled pork WHOoooo leftover night!
Dessert: a few tablespoons of leftover vegan chocolate pudding
Bvg: 2 glasses of wine, for my neck of course
Bad on water.

I did do my Mutu and squats though before my neck went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment