Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday and too soon!

After a weekend in Brooklyn and Astoria, I feel like I could definitely use another day.

If I had any time at all, I totally would have taken today off, but no dice.

That being said, the weekend was awesome.

We went down to Brooklyn to visit my friends and their munchkins, the youngest of whom is my goddaughter, who just turned two. While the drive down was longer (partly due to my poor navigating and the inevitable traffic) than it should have been, the trip was pleasant.
Good company and lots of wine. We might end up vacationing together in Jamaica. The next day we took the kids to Prospect Park. I felt like I was in an episode of Portlandia.

We then went to visit Dan's sister's family, which was nice too. So much food! Baby was adorable. I ended up spending way too much time outside though, and my allergies really knocked me on my tail.

Then we drove home. I slept most of the way because of said allergies, and that really made the drive go much faster.

Then, when we got home dinner, and Game of Thrones. LOVE.

Anyhow, this week is a major get back on the wagon week.

Breakfast: Omelette made with two organic, pastured eggs, organic spinach, garlic, and fake cheese and black coffee.

Bvg: Organic green tea (just because  I really need more caffeine today)

Lunch: Sardines with spinach, olives, and a bit of avocado and tomato

Bvg: Maybe more green tea? LOTS OF WATER.

Dinner:Shepherd's pie and a big old side of broccoli

Exercise plan: Did some leg lifts and squats this morning. Since dinner is already made, I'd like to run one mile and do some laundry, except I think I might have a PTA meeting? God, I hope I don't have a PTA meeting. I probably have a PTA meeting. BOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment