Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Yay. So apparently every spring I get a random idea that maybe I should start blogging again. It probably has something to do with Spring and swimsuit season and the (completely unrandom, totally predictable) health kick I go on every spring.

Actually, didn't I write like two years ago? So maybe it's an every two years thing? Idk.

So yeah, let's do that again.

Breakfast: NOTHING. Well, not nothing. Black coffee. Honestly I was just straight up not hungry, so I just didn't go there.

Lunch: 3 egg omelette with organic spinach, 1/2 a tomato, and some Daiya cheese. Also a few leftover french fries.\

Afternoon bvg: Organic green tea. I keep trying to make this a thing. I don't see why it's so hard. I mean, it's good for you. It's supposed to make the metabolism happen, and it's generally anti-inflammatory, so I should just drink it. Plus, it has a small amount of caffeine, and Joshy is a terrible sleeper and wakes me at ungodly hours still, and I need all the help I can get.

NO SNACK. Maybe shove some spinach in my face, along with lots of water so that I'm not actively hungry when I got to the ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI PLACE. Omg. Such a bad idea, but at least I don't have to make dinner.

Ok.

Overall health goals:


  1. Track food here in order to prevent mindless face stuffing out of boredom, sleepiness, and stress. Also portion control sort of.
  2. Only eat when hungry. Stop eating when not hungry. 
  3. Do Mutu. I really should. I mean, it's not that hard. 
  4. Dedicate 15-20 minutes to fitness EVERY DAY, even if it's broken up. 
  5. Drink more water. 40 oz at work a day.
  6. Drink green tea in the afternoon. 

Other goals:
  1. Write more lists.
  2. Don't buy tons of stuff I don't need.
  3. Do a complete overhaul of the closet/dressers.
  4. Get a job that pays more and requires less work. 
  5. Be an awesome person, wife, mom, etc. 
  6. Practice my Spanish! 
  7. Make an effort to keep in touch with the three or four people I don't hate. 
At least I got one out of the way. That's good!

Oh! The wedding I was in forever ago! I looked terrible! Also, my son almost went into anaphylactic shock from eating beef. Good news: we discovered the source of his seemingly random allergic reactions.

Also, I'm getting my hernia fixed in like a month. That might be good. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment